US Treasury is becoming increasingly alarmed that Russian firms are violating sanctions through Turkish intermediaries.
- Ankara has been warned that this type of conduct will trigger sanctions.
- Turkey is no stranger to sanctions and threats thereof, but only ONE of the many instances lead to visible negative market reaction.
- Is Erdogan regime turning a benign eye to sanctions violations? If so why?
- Turkey’s economy is a so fragile; even talk of sanctions could cause a currency panic or run on banks.
- WHY does Real Turkey Channel think Erdogan will risk this threat and aid his pal Putin?
Subscribe to the channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Follow & read the latest Independent news from Turkey in English ► https://paturkey.com/
For sponsorship, ad, and other business inquiries ► [email protected]