Erdogan will never win an election, ever again!
- The West and Turkey’s dissident pundits largely believe incumbent Erdogan will win 2023 presidential elections.
- There is no poll or survey data to support this conclusion.
- In fact, polls point Erdogan falling further behind his main rival Kemal Kilicdaroglu.
- The predominant concern of Turkish voters is the poor state of the economy.
- Erdogan is pursuing policies that will further undermine economic performance, sealing his own fate.
- MISCONCEPTION 1: Erdogan’s alleged foreign victories raise his standing with voters.
- MISCONCEPTION 2: Erdogan can spend his way to an election victory.
- MISCONCEPTION 3: Erdogan controls the media.
- MISCONCEPTION 4: Erdogan can cheat in elections, or refuse to accept the outcome.
Subscribe to the channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Follow & read the latest Independent news from Turkey in English ► https://paturkey.com/
For sponsorship, ad, and other business inquiries ► [email protected]
#RealTurkey #Turkey #Erdogan