Turkey’s Conundrum: How robust growth and poverty go hand in hand?
- Welcome to another monthly report from the Turkish economy.
- In this installment, we focus on Turkey’s high GDP growth rate and soaring poverty.
- It is very unusual to find an economy where the trickle own theory doesn’t work.
- Growth to slow down in 2022, as inflation hovers around 20% or more.
- Understanding the exchange-rate inflation spiral.
- This means poverty will continue to rise, becoming a political menace, as well as a threat to the livelihood of millions.
- Erdogan administration is rolling out a social expenditure package, will it ease the pain?
Subscribe our to channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Did you like this video?
WATCH: Real Turkey Channel with 200 videos on Turkish economy and politics