Turkey Votes For Economic Crisis
- Turkey’s marathon elections are still in progress with a historic run-off in the presidential contest scheduled for 28 May.
- Contrary to my predictions in the previous video, incumbent Erdogan has a strong edge to win a third term.
- A small detour about where I went wrong in my prediction is necessary, bear with me, Dear Watcher.
- Erdogan has no reason, neither has he given a hint about changing his economic policies which brought Turkey ruination.
- If he wins, Turkish economy is headed for a poly-crisis, to use a newly coined expression.
- There will be four distinct shocks to the economy culminating in a deep crisis sometime in the winter months.
- Does he have a way out to muddle through the winter?
Subscribe to the channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Follow & read the latest Independent news from Turkey in English ► https://paturkey.com/
For sponsorship, ad, and other business inquiries ► [email protected]
#RealTurkey #Turkey #turkeyelection