US vs China: This is not about trade, AND this is NOT between China and US
- Explaining the concept of Clash of Civilizations in this round of Great Power contest
- This is a long war, it shall not be fought in the battle field but in remote places like the space and mineral fields.
- Before Covid-19 three trends were reshaping the world economy, Clash of Civilizations will accelerate change
- This broadcast only focuses on the economic aspects
- Weaponization of space and another arms race
- Hoarding of strategic minerals and materials.
- Cessation of technology trade and transfer between competing blocs.
- Explosion in cyber-espionage and sabotage.
- Massive turmoil in supply chains and FDI flows.
- Sanctions on energy, financial instruments, retaliatory financial actions
- A great boom in R&D, innovation and capex across the world.
- Two Internets?
- Which side will win? The future is always uncertain, but in the past democracy had always won.