022 predictions for Turkish Politics
- Turkey will witness a historic recession in winter months.
- Large scale street protest a la Gezi is a strong possibility.
- Turkey next president will be CHP leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu. He shall take his post in November, 2022.
- Turkey’s parliament will have a Nation Alliance majority.
- All prisoners of conscience will be released pending new trials.
- Turkey and EU will launch negotiations to renew and expand the aging Customs Union.
- Russian-made S-400’s will be mothballed under the supervision of NATO officers.
- The new administration will establish contact with Syria’s Assad.
- A second Peace Process to grant Kurds equal rights will start in 2023.
- AKP will split into two parties.
Subscribe our to channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Did you enjoy this video? Why not watch another one: Turkey’s Conundrum: How robust growth and poverty go hand in hand?