Turkey’s Kurds will determine the outcome of 2023 elections
- Turkey’s Kurds have a very troubled history vs the State which treats them as secessionists and security risks.
- Kurds’ political and social plight went up by orders of magnitude in recent years, as Erdogan allied his views with ultra-nationalist MHP.
- Based on current polls, the Kurdish vote, about 15% of the total, will decide the after of both presidential and parliamentary races in 2023.
- Both competing alliances have a tough time appealing to Kurdish voters.
- What do Kurds want? Which candidate and alliance are they more likely to back in 2023?
- Finally, the bonus section: Can Kurds ever achieve equality with and acceptance by the Turkish majority?
Subscribe to the channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Follow & read the latest Independent news from Turkey in English ► https://paturkey.com/
For sponsorship, ad, and other business inquiries ► [email protected]
#RealTurkey #Turkey #Kurds