kraine’s counterattack in Kharkiv and Kherson doesn’t guarantee the country a victory, but Putin has lost.
- Putin’s political future is in stake, which means he will redouble his efforts. How?
- There is the nuclear option, and there is the economic option.
- The economic option could hurt Turkey significantly. How?
- EM credit risk premiums will rise faster.
- Another energy and food stuffs rally is a strong probability in winter months.
- EU’s recession shapes up to be deeper and longer.
- Erdogan has high hopes that Putin will bankroll his election campaign, he may be disappointed.
- US is now more likely to impose sanctions on Turkey for alleged violations of Russia sanctions.
Subscribe to the channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Follow & read the latest Independent news from Turkey in English ► https://paturkey.com/
For sponsorship, ad, and other business inquiries ► [email protected]
#RealTurkey #Turkey #Ukraine