Turkey Heading for Early Elections
- On Tuesday, Turkey’s opposition alliance of CHP-IYIP called for early elections.
- Erdogan and Bahceli determined to hold elections by June 2023.
- However, the country is becoming “ungovernable”, while there are strong logical reasons for Erdogan to concede too early elections.
- This video is largely focused on dynamics that will trigger early elections.
- Erdogan’s declining mental health leads the causes to hold early elections.
- Also, Bahceli or a large number of AKP-MHP may abandon Erdogan.
- Delaying elections will not improve Erdogan’s approval ratings.
Subscribe our to channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Follow & read the latest Independent news from Turkey in English ► https://paturkey.com/
Did you like this video, there are 190 more at the link