The Aftermath of Currency Collapse: Sudden Stop Syndrome
- President Erdogan’s mad experiment called the “New Economic Model” is expected to last 3-5 months.
- More measures to aid exporters are underway.
- Central Bank tries to stabilize the currency.
- It is too late.
- Inflation is predicted to rise by at least 5 percentage points in the next three months.
- Producers and wholesalers stop deliveries.
- Hoarding is starting.
- Economy to go into a tailspin by Christmas.
- Small-scale social unrest bodes ill for the winter months.
- A rising chorus of early election demands.
Subscribe our to channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
IF YOU LIKED THIS VIDEO, WATCH