Middle Income Trap: Why few escape?
- Definition: Real income per capita is used, but not a very accurate measurement stick…
- An economic curiosity: Why Developing Nations can’t close the gap with Developed Economies?
- Only few countries escaped the Middle Income Trap: Israel, South Korea and Taiwan
- The curse of demographics
- Inadequate savings and investment
- Education and technology production
- Democracy, democracy, democracy
- What about the next 20 years? The East shall remain the East, and the West shall…
Subscribe our to channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Follow & read the latest Independent news from Turkey in English ► https://paturkey.com/
For sponsorship, ad and other business inquiries ► [email protected]
#turkisheconomy #inflation #middleincometrap