A popular crime boss, Mr. Sedat Peker is broadcasting a series of YouTube videos to air out AKP’s dirty laundry.
- He seems to be the victim of infighting in AKP ranks.
- His allegations need to be proven in a court of law, but more than 50% of the nation find him credible.
- The accusation runs the gamut from coke trafficking to political assassinations.
- His videos are creating a firestorm in Turkish politics.
- They also demonstrate the collapse of legal institutions and why Turkey can’t grow sustainably
- What is the end-game?
FT: Mobster transfixes Turkey with video tirade against political elite
BBC: Peker videos: Gang leader’s claims rattle Turkish government
Yetkin Report: How will Erdoğan prevent new allegations by mob leader?
Arab News: Exiled Turkey mob boss opens new Pandora’s box with Syria claims
biaNet: Over 50 percent of society ‘believe’ Sedat Peker and want an election
Insight Crime: Mafia Boss Claims Venezuela-Turkey Cocaine Connection
Subscribe our to channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Follow & read the latest Independent news from Turkey in English ► https://paturkey.com/
For sponsorship, ad and other business inquiries ► [email protected]
#SedatPeker #TurkishPolitics #RealTurkey