How Bad is Fed Taper for Turkish Assets?
- Fed is changing its monetary policy. What does it intend to do?
- Why does Fed “tapering” is an issue for global markets?
- What happened in the 2013 taper tantrum?
- Turkey is one of the most highly indebted Developing Nations.
- 60-70% of FX debt is in dollars.
- US dollar appreciation and a jump in US bond yields are bad news for Turkish assets.
- Fed taper could also hurt the economy, and strangely enough AKP.
Subscribe our to channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey