- In June 2021, Turkish CPI rose to 17.5% YoY.
- Turkey is among the top ten of high-inflation countries
- Double-digit inflation is extremely costly for society.
- The main reason why Turkey can’t beat inflation is President Erdogan’s strange views on monetary policy and capital investment
- Inflation is likely to rise further throughout the year, dooming Turkey to “stagflation” as long as Erdogan is in power.
- It is also the number one reason for TL to depreciate continuously.
- Can Turkish inflation be cured?
Subscribe our to channel http://wedia.link/RealTurkey
Follow & read the latest Independent news from Turkey in English ► https://paturkey.com/
For sponsorship, ad, and other business inquiries ► [email protected]